• Researching to introduce new products such as powder coated shrimp, tempura.
• Collecting the white leg shrimp (Litopenaeus vannamei) for processing on high demand
• Investing in building a processing factory new items: white leg shrimp, planning to build factory processing tra and basa catfish in Hau Giang.
• Establishing shrimp breeding firms to self provide raw materials for processed shrimp.
• Finding new customers through intermediaries
• CMX targets VND27 billion pretax profit on VND1,300 revenue and dividend at VND1,700.
• Investing in processing plants Hau Giang province: The project has been approved by its AGM but due to economy uncertainty the project is still suspended.
• Investing in processing plants in Ca Mau for new products: The project aims to increase production of value added goods and raw material storage capacity for the company. Investing in building the processing plant to increase product value in Enterprise 5 with a total investment of VND90 billion, purchasing new equipment worth $ 7 billion.
• Researching to build Basa processing plants to compete with products from Thailand and China.
• During the crisis period, the shrimp industry plunged but it has seen strong recovery in the second half of 2009. In six months of 2010, shrimp exports reached about $ 1 billion and are expected to exceed $ 2 billion plan in 2010. In addition, information such as shrimp production in Indonesia decreased by disease and events in the Gulf of Mexico oil spill that shrimp fishing fell by natural disasters. This is the opportunities for Vietnam shrimp.
• The company has several strategic customers consuming large and stabile products in the U.S. market as Mazzetta, World Wide, Wooil Fisheries, Contessa, Food Asropa GMBH, Maxims Caterers Limited. The total contract value of major export companies are doing to the end of 2010 reached $ 7,703,136.